Depending on your work arrangement, super can be paid in different ways. Below are payment methods for contributions:

  • by an employer for an employee;
  • by a self-employed person.

For Full-Time, Part-Time or Casual Employees

Your employer will need the below information to pay Super Guarantee contributions into your Crescent Wealth Super account.

Fund Name: Crescent Wealth Superannuation Fund (CWSF)

CWSF Australian Business Number (ABN): 71302958449

Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI): 71302958449001

Compliance Letter

Your employer may require a copy of our Compliance Statement. You can find it on the Pay My Super & Compliance Letter linked below.

QuickSuper, our SuperStream Solution

Employers are required to make super contributions on behalf of their employees via a SuperStream compliant system – which submits payments and associated data electronically.

If your employer has not registered for a SuperStream payment system, they are able to register for Crescent Wealth’s online payment solution, QuickSuper, here:

QuickSuper* is a clearinghouse and online payment solution made available by the Crescent Wealth Super Fund’s administrator. A clearinghouse is an electronic gateway that allows employers to make all their super contributions for all employees in one single payment (even if they’re not members of the Crescent Wealth Superannuation Fund). It’s intended to be suitable for all types of businesses and is free to use.  Employers should satisfy themselves that QuickSuper is suitable for their business.

If an employer is registering as a new employer, they should refer to the instructions under “How to self-register as an employer”.

If there’s any trouble registering, please contact the Employer Support Team on 1300 550 423 available between 9am and 5pm AEST Monday to Friday or by email on

* QuickSuper is a Clearing House service that is a financial product issued by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 ("Westpac") and is made available to you at the request of Mercer Outsourcing (Australia) Pty Ltd (MOAPL) ABN 83 068 908 912, AFSL #411980, as administrator of the Crescent Wealth Superannuation Fund. Westpac terms and conditions apply to the Clearing House service which you will be asked to accept. Neither the Trustee (or its service providers acting on behalf of the Trustee) can provide financial advice about this service to an employer.  Any information about QuickSuper in this form is general information only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making any decision to register to use QuickSuper, you should consider your objectives, financial situation or needs as well as Westpac's Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). The PDS is relevant when deciding whether to acquire or hold a product.  The Trustee of the Crescent Wealth Superannuation Fund and service providers to the Fund do not recommend, endorse or accept responsibility for QuickSuper. Nor do they accept liability for any loss or damage caused by use of the QuickSuper service.

For Self-Employed Persons

If you’re self-employed – that is, a sole trader or a partner in a partnership – you don’t have to make Super Guarantee contributions to a super fund for yourself. However, you can voluntarily make personal super contributions as a way of saving for your retirement.*

Personal Contributions via BPAY

You can make personal contributions into your account via BPAY.

The BPAY biller code and your reference number is available in your online account. Click on the circle icon next to your name > Personal Details, and scroll to the bottom.

If you’re having trouble locating this information, please contact us on 1300 926 626.

Important note, annual contribution caps apply to personal contributions, depending on whether they are concessional contributions (because you claim a tax deduction for them) or non-concessional contributions, and if you breach the applicable cap, you may be required to pay additional tax. For more info regarding contribution caps, please refer to the ATO website here.

Claiming a Tax Deduction for your Personal Contributions

You may be able to claim a tax deduction for your personal super contributions.

For more information, please refer to the ATO website here.

If you are eligible and wish to claim a deduction for your personal super contributions, please submit a Notice of intent to claim or vary a deduction for personal contributions form (NAT 71121). You can only claim once you receive an acknowledgement by or on behalf of the Trustee of the Crescent Wealth Superannuation Fund.  To see if you’re eligible to claim a deduction, please see ATO eligibility criteria here.

Personal contributions that are claimed as a tax deduction are treated as concessional contributions, which means they are (usually) subject to contributions tax of up to 15%.  The tax may be higher in some circumstances.


This web page contains information which is general in nature and does not take into account your specific objectives, financial situation or needs. It is important that you consider the appropriateness of this information with regard to your financial objectives and personal situation. Before making any decisions in relation to the Crescent Wealth Superannuation Fund, you should read the Product Disclosure Statement and any incorporated information at

FAQs by Employers and Useful Information